What Plexus products would help with Lupus?

plexus-products
question

I have a friend who has Lupus and I wanted to tell her about Plexus. Where should I start?

Hey @Lissachidester! I have a great testimonial about Lupus. Let me send it over!

A sweet gal named Melanie battles Lupus, Fibromyalgia and MS. I can’t imagine living with such struggles, but Plexus has changed her life!!! :two_hearts:

Melanie shares:

"I just wanted to share with you my Plexus story so far. I have Lupus, Fibromyalgia, and was diagnosed last year with MS. For the last 22 + years I have lived in daily chronic pain, muscle spasms, cluster migraines, gastro issues, reflux, insomnia, neuropathy, anxiety, depression, and I was overweight and had no energy at all. At 40 I had come to the realization this was my life.

On March 8th, at my moms insistence, I started taking Plexus. At first just the Plexus Slim and Accelerator +. That 1st week made a believer out of me. I felt better, had actual energy! That first week I could tell my clothes were fitting better! I decided to become an Ambassador so I could try other Plexus Products and get them for wholesale. When I added ProBio 5 and Biocleanse my gastric issues and reflux were gone. Also I realized in week 3 I had not needed my pain meds, muscle relaxers, or anxiety meds in over a week!

Since then I have added XFactor and Nerve Support. I am off of 9 daily meds including Prednisone for the 1st time in 6 years! I have lost 2 pants sizes and tons of inches! I no longer live my days in pain. Plexus has given me my life back, and I feel 20 years younger! On the financial side I have taken advantage of the amazing Compensation Plan and now make more each month with Plexus than I do at my “day job”. Plexus helps with weight loss but it is so much more!"