The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers

book-club

“Tried all the network marketing tricks without results? Transform your routine to break through your current ceiling! You’ve read all the books on sales techniques, generating leads, and closing, but you aren’t making the progress you’d hoped for. What if you could make a few simple changes to increase your income, reduce your stress, and send your fulfillment through the roof? Start the next chapter of your career with a system that’s been time tested by thousands of people worldwide.”

40%20PM
Last year I set a goal to listen or read 12 self help books, and I did it! This year with my business those books are growing more specific. We have a whole list of Network Marketing books that are in the line up to read. Right now it’s The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers by Hal Elrod. He interviews the top recruiters across several Network Marketing companies and they share what makes them successful.

The other thing Hal talks about is his Miracle Morning routine. If you are not an early riser right now, I can promise you getting up early with change the course of your life and your business!

What are some of your favorite self help books for business development and personal development?

So AWESOME!!! I love the book The Secret Code of Success by Noah St. John!

The%20Secret%20Code%20of%20Success

Oh I need to read that one!