Plexus $199 Welcome Packs - Info & Tips

Thanks to Whitney Warr for putting this great information together and sharing with Wellness Warriors!

Here is a breakdown of the $199 Welcome Pack information. These are prices that first time customers are never going to see again, so give them the opportunity to get lots of products at a great price!

Another crucial resource that you should review is from the corporate team at Plexus and be found in the Plexus Scoop blog. The article is entitled: How to Encourage a New Ambassador to Enroll with a Welcome Pack and Why it Matters to Your Business. That blog post will instruct you on the value of these welcome packs and how to make new Plexus customers aware the the value of these packs.

$199 Welcome Packs

Are you a visual learner like I am? Seeing the HUGE savings has completely changed my mindset about $199 Welcome Packs (WP)!

⭐️ When new ambassadors get a $199 welcome pack they:

• Get more product to try and fall in love with!
  • Feel more committed to their health journey because of the investment they made!
  • Feel like they got an incredible value for their investment!

⭐️ What it does for your business and paycheck:

• Earn weekly Business building bonuses for levels 1-4!
  • Get paypoints SAME month 7 levels deep!
  • Faster rank ups for all levels!
  • Improves retention as they get better results!

Here are the 4 incredible options we have for $199 welcome packs, who they might be a perfect fit for, as well as how much money they are saving with each pack. You’ll be mind-blown at the savings!:flushed::exploding_head::

PLEASE reach out to @jordan if any of the following info is incorrect or out of date!

weight-loss-challenege-combo-slim-lean-vegetarian-edge-welcome-pack-slimdown

WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE WP

RETAIL COST: $401.60
AMBASSADOR COST: $293. 90
WELCOME PACK COST: $199
SAVINGS: $94.90 (Vegetarian)

RETAIL COST: $362.60
AMBASSADOR COST: $263.90
WELCOME PACK COST: $199
SAVINGS: $64.90 (Whey)

:package: What You Get:

• 3 bags of Lean (your choice of whey or vegetarian)
  • 1 bag of Hunger Control Slim
  • 3 bags of 7-day trial packs of Slim (Hunger Control)
  • 2 bottle of Edge

:ok_hand: Helps With:

• Weight loss
  • Cravings control and energy
  • Couples wanting to both try Slim and Lean
  • Fitness buff wanting better energy, preworkout, good source of protein
  • Families with picky kids and tired moms (Lean as a breakfast option for kids and Slim and Edge for moms)

plexus-joyome-beauty-from-within-pack-slimdown

BEAUTY FROM WITHIN WP:

RETAIL COST: $280.90
PREFERRED COST: $246.90
AMBASSADOR COST: $217.90
SAVINGS: $________

• 1 bag of Microbiome (XOS) Activating Slim
  • 1 bottle of XFactor Plus
  • 2 bottle of Joyome Serums (Day and Night)

• People wanting to Glow this holiday season!
  • Energy
  • Cravings Control
  • Improved immunity
  • Skin, hair, and nails
  • Interest in Skincare/anti-aging

plexus-variety-welcome-pack-slimdown%20(1)

VARIETY WELCOME PACK

RETAIL COST: $289.75
PREFERRED COST: $252.50
AMBASSADOR COST: $221.05

• 1 bag of Hunger Control slim
  • 1 bottle of Probio5
  • 1 bottle of BioCleanse
  • 1 bottle of XFactor Plus
  • 1 bottle of Edge
  • 1 bottle of Block
  • 1 bag of 7 day Trial pack of Slim (Hunger Control)

• Weight management
  • Cravings and hunger control
  • Improved immunity
  • Energy
  • Improved gut health
  • General well being

triplex-slim-microbiome-joyome-lean-whey-chocolate-welcome-pack-slimdown%20(1)

TRIPLEX, LEAN, JOYOME WP

RETAIL COST: $355.90
PREFERRED COST: $305.10
AMBASSADOR COST: $269.90

• 1 bag of Slim (Hunger Control OR XOS Microbiome Activating)
  • 1 bottle of Probio5
  • 1 bottle of BioCleanse
  • 1 bag of Lean (Vegetarian or Whey)
  • 2 bottles of Joyome Serums (day and night)

• The person wanting to glow from the inside out!
  • Skin, hair, and nails
  • Weight management
  • Cravings and hunger control
  • Improved immunity
  • Energy
  • Improved gut health
  • General well being

IF THEY ALL HELP WITH WEIGHT AND CRAVINGS, HOW DO I CHOOSE?

When asking people about their goals, if weight loss is one of them, ask them this:

:speech_balloon: “Are you someone who likes to have a meal replacement shake 1-2x a day? Are you interested in that?”

• If they hate meal replacement shakes, direct them to the Variety welcome pack.
  • If they would like to sample the shakes, direct them to the Triplex, Joyome, and Lean welcome pack.
  • If they love the idea of meal replacement shakes, plan to drink 2 Slims and Leans per day, or their spouse also wants to try this out (1 shake and Slim per day each), direct them towards the Sleigh the Season welcome pack.
  • If they hate pills and you suspect they may struggle with more than 1 capsule product a day, direct them towards the Beauty from Within welcome pack. They may decide to add on a bag of Lean if they like meal replacement.

WHAT IF THEY DON’T LOVE EVERY PRODUCT IN THE $199 WELCOME PACK:

• :star: If they live locally, offer to swap out a product so they can still get the best deal and most amount of product for their dollar. I do this often, sometimes even swapping out 2 products. As your business grows you may keep 1 extra of the most popular products handy at all times for this reason.

• :star: If they don’t live locally, offer to send them a product and you pay the shipping for them to send you their product they don’t want. I’ve found that it costs about $3 to send a bottle of product in a small bubble mailer. So that’s a total of $6 for you and they get what they want and you get a much better welcome pack payment. Win! Win!

• :star: When chatting about these welcome packs guide them through the website and have them take a look at their options. Recommend the $199 welcome pack that fits their needs and goals best and point out the savings they are getting (figures above). Everyone loves getting a deal and the savings are just that!

• :star: As an Ambassador you are allowed to advertise $20 off the $199 welcome packs, and I don’t recommend personally giving any more than that off of a $199 welcome pack. Help them see the built-in value and don’t feel like you have to “give” these amazing products away at a steal of a deal!

• :star: Corporate recognizes that these $199 welcome packs add tremendous value to the field and to our new ambassadors and expect to see more combinations in the near future! These are fast becoming the new norm. If you struggle with this I encourage you to keep working on the mindset shift. What I’ve seen happen is that as people embrace this and make it their new norm, they are soaring and others are getting so excited about it as well.

I love this! Thank you so much @Kaylinn_Morrell for putting this together!

I just wanted to drop in and share an approach I used the other day, that worked really well for me. The best approach when sharing Plexus Welcome Packs with new potentials is to let them know they won’t be able to get these deals again. It’s a one time deal opportunity ONLY for new ambassadors. The discount is huge!